Design a Bookmark Contest
Are you the next great bookmark designer? Submit your creation for a chance to win, have your bookmark featured on our website, or printed and made available for the whole community! Open to children and teens.
Submissions will be accepted October 1-31, 2021.
- Download and print your entry form
- Only completed entry forms signed by a parent or guardian will be considered.
- Completed entry forms may be submitted to any of the four OPL branches. Only one (1) entry per child or teen.
- Submissions will be judged on originality, theme, and creativity, and can be in colour or black and white.
- Bookmark design must be completely original work. Nothing previously published will be accepted.
- Popular figures (ex. Superman, Disney, etc.) cannot be considered due to copyright restrictions.
- Bookmarks not suitable for the general public will not be eligible. OPL has discretion in deciding what is suitable.
- Categories are Grades JK-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8 and Grades 9-12. There will be two (2) winners in each category. Winning designs will be printed and distributed at all OPL Branches.
- Oshawa Public Libraries staff will judge. All judges' decisions are final.
- Bookmarks will be accepted October 1-31, 2021. Entries will not be returned after judging.