LinkedIn Learning for Library
Welcome to LinkedIn Learning!
Lynda.com is now LinkedIn Learning for Library! What does this mean? This new platform gives you access to LinkedIn Learning's complete catalogue of over 16,000 courses in seven languages! Get access to self-paced, online instructional videos taught by industry-leading experts. With your Oshawa Public Libraries card, you can learn business, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals for free!
If you have any learning history from Lynda, you will find it on the new site so you can pick up where you have left off.
For full details about the move to LinkedIn Learning for Libraries, go to https://www.linkedin.com/help/learning/answer/107121
Don't have a physical library card? Get an online card.
How to Access
- Click Here to ‘Get Started’ on your desktop
- Use Library ID oshlib when using the app
- Type in your library card number and PIN, then click Continue.
- To help customize your learning experience, LinkedIn Learning will ask you to select topics of interest. Click ‘Sounds Good’. You'll need to choose at least one topic before you can click Continue.
- The last few steps are optional and allow you to set a weekly goal and save courses to complete later based on your interest topics.
- You do not have to create a LinkedIn profile nor provide your email address to use the LinkedIn Learning for Libraries website or the app.
Did you get a new library card?
Due to GDPR regulations for data protection and privacy, LinkedIn cannot move the activity (watch history, bookmarks, playlists, etc.) associated with your old library card to your new card.